Saturday, January 14, 2006

The wonderful world wide web

It's amazing to me how well we can get to know a person whom we've never met via the internet. I have a friend whom I've never met (even though he really doesn't live that far away!!), but I really do feel as though he's a friend. Although it seems almost surreal, I will finally meet him tomorrow (unless he somehow worms his way out of a performance).

This person has a passion for hockey so he'd better understand how important it is for me to meet him tomorrow as I was given Guelph Storm tickets and I've given them to my ex-husband because I'm going to this gospel concert.

He'd better really be the bald singing tuba player he claims to be and not be just using that persona online to lure the unsuspecting into friendship! :)

3 comments:

Paul said...

AND WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO might you be referring to????????????

by the way, I have a cold.. and am calling in SICK! :P :P

Luke Coughey said...

I thought you didn't like tuba players.

Angela said...

Little brother, you're cruisin'!!