Sunday, January 01, 2006

So, I'm starting to like this BLOG thing

Here I go again, less than twelve hours since my last post. However, I am enjoying this. It's so akin to my life just talking with nobody listening.

I went to meet the singles group from church today for New Year's breakfast. Nobody showed up. I mean, c'mon, it was listed in our activities for the month and not a soul showed. Of course, the awkward part is that when you're a single you don't have someone with you to make it appear like you're not a social misfit. So, here I sat on a nice leather couch in the foyer waiting for twenty-five minutes before giving up.

Perhaps I'll make some more of those wings since it's getting closer to lunch now!

2 comments:

jamie said...

Maybe you mistook the meeting name. Perhaps it was a 'single' meeting, not a 'singles' meeting. :-)

Angela said...

Hmmmm, perhaps it was a successful meeting then. That's so encouraging! :)