Sunday, January 22, 2006

Kid brother embarrassed by me??

Imagine, my kid brother had a link to my blog on his blog and now my link seems to have disappeared. Should I take this personally?

Just because I'm still "undecided" for tomorrow and may vote "Green" to make a point doesn't mean I'm going to hell. Heck, the Liberal government just sent me a random $250 cheque this week to help with my rising utility costs. Guess I should just cash it with the knowledge it's the only one I'm getting right?

Watch out brother! I have old pictures I can scan and post and I'm not afraid to use them. :)

5 comments:

Luke Coughey said...

Hey...I just made a few changes to my blog appearance. The template takes the links list with it. It is fixed now.
As for the election, I only have one thing to say, "Vote Conservative."

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind seeing some of those embarrassing photos Ange!

Luke Coughey said...

Tell me where they are and I'll get them for her. :D

Paul said...

GO PC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul said...

so are you dead or alive? Haven't had a blog from you in ages... not even an obnoxious comment on my blogs........ :|