Sunday, January 29, 2006

"peer" pressure

Okay, so I've said before that I gave in to the previous peer pressure to start blogging, but I've hit a dry run. Now, said "peer" (read Paul) has pressured me once again to blog more (I know it was a sad cry for more postings on his blog, but that's another story). So, here I sit at 11:10 on a Sunday night with nothing to say. Okay, truth be told I have lots to say, but nobody really wants to hear any of that stuff I'm sure.

Hmmmm, here's what's on my mind right now: (in a thought balloon) . . . Surely wish I was in bed right now. Yep! It's bloody interesting eh??

Truly, here's what else is on my mind . . . Why can't I eat without getting some of it on my chest? I currently look like a toddler who ate without a bib. I've got drips and drabbles all over me. It was only a burger and salad, but it was surely messy.

I must look into surgical procedures to correct that hole in my bottom lip!

Yes, you (whoever you may be) should currently follow the link from my blog to Paul's to Jamie's to see his wife's wisdom teeth post-pulling. It's definitely easier on the stomach than picturing me eating!!!!!!

2 comments:

Luke Coughey said...

You are right...you really don't have much to say. :D

Paul said...

I am SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRY I asked!!! :P