Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Wellness

It may be well with my soul, but my insides are killing me. I went to a Unite in Worship conference on Saturday with four others from our worship team. What an awesome day! There were times when I was dizzy and blamed it on the euphoria, times when I was cold and blamed it on the fact that I was underdressed, but when the evening came and I was sweltering, dizzy and then cold I realized I might be catching something.

Sunday morning confirmed this for me. I was in the middle of our worship practice before church when I was doubled in pain. I managed to make it through the service . . . .barely, and ran home to climb into bed. Monday morning I was feeling better and got myself to work when I realized the pain was still there. Today. . . still there. I've now been to my doctor (okay, another doctor in the practice . . . my doctor's never available for a same-day appointment) who has sent me for a plethora of tests. I guess it will either get better or I'll have some answers next week.

I do need to go back to work and my family duties, so I could really use prayer right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am soooo sorry, Ang. I'll be praying hard!! Glad your mom is there.. again!!
God bless,