Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weekend photos

The girls and I finally got a night up at the trailer this past weekend. Mom and Dad have upgraded to a larger trailer, with less sleeping quarters. We managed to make it work, though.

Shannon learned to mow the yard. Dad's thrilled in hopes that he can give up this duty at home soon. Bex is also ready to learn. Oddly, I have never learned, nor do I want to learn. My grass allergies are just too awful.

Shannon also built us our fire as Dad, Bex and I built the barbecue. It helps to move things along when you know you don't get fed until it's built. Bloody thing actually works too!

Good times.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice looking deck. By the way, what's your e-mail address. Maybe I can get at least one of you to correspond to me on the information highway.

Your cuz,
Jeff

Luke Coughey said...

Isn't it about time to update your blog? Not that much is new in your life, right?