Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Feliz Ano Nuevo

I'm baaack! What a week in the Dominican it was. It had many high and low points which I will try to share over a few posts. At the moment I just want to tell about the first real high for me there. The resort had a New Year's Eve show including a band, dancers, magician etc. It was quite a fun evening. The band was hot . . . particularly that trumpet player!!



What a thrill to have had this opportunity. It's amazing what you'll do in a place where nobody knows you! Improv's never really been my thing, but I nailed it and had chops galore. I've been offered the spare room of the percussionist if I should choose to move there. Of course, my fiancé Fernando might object. He's the lead singer who proposed to me that night.

More to follow . . . with more proposals!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She might be back...but I think she is still vacationing.

Paul said...

LOL Luke

Angela said...

Paul . . . SHUT UP! That goes for you too Luke.