Thursday, May 11, 2006

I take it back!

I think I'd rather be working this week! What a week it has been. Between my two girls they've had five medical appointments of one type or another, three soccer practices, track and field practice, two badminton practices after school and a tournament on Friday, not to mention the soccer tournament in Lincoln this weekend!

Add to all that my parents bought a trailer last weekend so Mom and I have been madly trying to get things in place to get it set up, I babysat Mercy on Monday while Jen and Nadja were in hospital, plus I've been getting ready for a big fund-raising gig this Saturday (where I will run after Shannon's second game on Saturday in Lincoln).

So much for this week of "vacation".

2 comments:

Cyrr said...

Angela slow down! Or do you enjoy it? I hope. It sounds pretty much that you are very busy.
Please take care and if needed say "No". You heard it right - to say "No" is very very difficult. Mostly to the kids and the relatives. But you have only one heart and one life.

Greetings from the german

Anonymous said...

I had a friend who taught me to say, "no." I think his name was Thomas. I agree, it is way too easy to take on more than one can handle.