Monday, March 27, 2006

Change

Why is it that we, as a huge generality, are so afraid of change? We are so comfortable in our present surroundings and situations, that we're not at all interested in rocking the boat.

Consider me and my job. I work as a receptionist in an accounting firm. I love talking to people daily, so you would think all is tickety boo, but it really isn't. This isn't a job that leaves me feeling fulfilled at the end of day nor does it make me feel financially fulfilled, but that's another story.

So, I'm considering going to school . . . again! Problem is, I'm afraid to upset my comfortable (at least not uncomfortable) life. I'm so afraid of the unknown that I'm not sure I'll take the leap of faith.

Please pray with me that God will make His path known. I believe that He has made it clear that He will not provide another job unless I get some more education, but I don't know if that means He wants me to remain in my present job.

HELP!!!

1 comment:

Paul said...

hey... do you read my sister's blog? she's been in that boat for a while...

http://lifeisjustsooodaily.blogspot.com/